Choose your language
Choose your currency
Close
Earrings

Ear cuffs

Filtering & Sorting
Filtering & Sorting

The ear cuff is the trend of the moment! This piece of jewellery makes your ear party complete. You don't have to have a hole punched for the ear cuff, because you can easily attach it to your ear. Fantastic, right?

Ear Cuff earrings 

Ear cuffs are the trend in earrings. An ear cuff is an earring that you often hang in the middle, or a bit higher up in your ear. You clamp ear cuffs around your ear. The idea is very simple. You curve an ear cuff to the desired size so that it easily fits around your ear, then you pinch the ear cuff closed. And ready to go! And you can make your own earparty.

You can mix and match ear cuffs with all types of jewellery, from chic to cool. Everything is possible with this crazy piece of jewellery! Do you wear minimalist jewellery? Then a minimalist ear cuff is beautiful. If you prefer eye-catching jewellery, Violet Hamden has wider ear cuffs. You will definitely find a suitable ear cuff at Violet Hamden.

Ear cuffs sterling silver

All ear cuffs from Voilet Hamden are made of 925 sterling silver jewellery. Sterling silver consists of 92.5% silver, but the other 7.5% are fillers that ensure the silver is bendable. You can also shop the ear cuffs with a gold-coloured plating. 925 is only used in silver jewellery. 925 silver is also called sterling silver. The numbers 925 actually mean the purity of silver contained in the jewellery. All jewellery made of 925 sterling silver is nickel-free. Sterling silver consists largely of silver, namely 92.5%. The other 7.5% consists of other materials. In sterling silver jewellery you will therefore see a guarantee stamp with the number 925.

Would you rather go for gold? We've thought of that too! Violet Hamden also has ear cuffs with gold plating. These earrings are also made of 925 sterling silver but are plated with a layer of 14 carat gold. This way, you do have that real gold look without paying the highest price.

Have you already found your favourite ear cuffs? Then don't wait too long and simply order your ear cuff online at Voilet Hamden. The earring will be nicely wrapped and sent to you as soon as possible. Bring your outfit to life with a beautiful ear cuff from Violet Hamden. 

Ordered before 23:30
delivered within 5 business days
Free shipping*
from €50
30 days
return policy

Sign up and receive a 10% discount on your first order!